What's new

mario party 3

boomario

i want to know what is the best video plugin for mario party 3 i use 1964

thanks for help :bouncy:

GamerGuyN64

ggab said:
glide64 (with Hacktarux's wrapper if u don't have a Voodoo card) :)

I'm noticing that OpenGL is a popular video option for most ppl For those of us who aren't much for OpenGL Update DirectX to its latest incarnation Update your video card drivers and Use either Jabo's Direct 3D6 1.5.1 OR Rice's newest plugin for MParty 3 Works flawlessly on my system (1.1Ghz Athlon 256MB SDRAM 64 MB Radeon 9100)

GamerGuyN64

GamerGuyN64 said:
I'm noticing that OpenGL is a popular video option for most ppl For those of us who aren't much for OpenGL Update DirectX to its latest incarnation Update your video card drivers and Use either Jabo's Direct 3D6 1.5.1 OR Rice's newest plugin for MParty 3 Works flawlessly on my system (1.1Ghz Athlon 256MB SDRAM 64 MB Radeon 9100)

Ok ppl here's the skinny for all you Castlevania buffs out there
Castlevania 64 has a video error still though everything else OTHER than the menus work flawlessly the menu Video error I speak of is the Black Glass box that is not see through
For Castlevania:Legacy of Darkness (That's 64 #2) Everything works wonderfully though I myself am experiencing minor sound errors (sound cuts out)
Earthworm Jim 3D works well on 1964 I recall it not working quite as well on PJ64 :paperbag: