What's new

Looking for another input plugin.

azmodai

Hello,

I've recently installed the latest mupen64plus and I'm really glad to use it because games I love run perfectly ... And I would like to thanks mupen64plus devlopers ! However I've just got a little problem and I'm sure lots of people experience the same thing... It's not exaclty about mupen64plus but about Blight SDL input plugin there is not way to disable the inverted mouse mode.
Maybe I did'nt find the rigtht button to click on but I'm quite sure having looked everywhere ...
Do you know another plugin I could use ? Or does somebody know which part of the plugin code I've got to modify in order to turn the default inverted mode into the normal mode ?

Thanks a lot,

Azmodai

OP
A

azmodai

I've changed the Blight Input plugin code source and it works!
I'm going to add a button to acitvate/desactivate inverted mouse support and I'll send you (who?) the source code

Slougi

I've changed the Blight Input plugin code source and it works!
I'm going to add a button to acitvate/desactivate inverted mouse support and I'll send you (who?) the source code

For those who are not Mupen64Plus project members but would like to submit a patch, please post it in the Mupen64Plus Google Group. For those who would like to join the project, please send an email to the project owner, which is given at thep top of this page, on the right.

From here: http://code.google.com/p/mupen64plus/