What's new

Laptop user and Chankast

ParticleMan

Well after much problem solving, I got this emulator to work for me. If there are any laptop users who can't get this thing going (and have either ATI or nVidia cards), download omega drivers from www.omegadrivers.net. That did it for me.

Some people have been mentioning that Chankast may run faster if you use the + or - signs to speed up or slow the cpu for the emulator. It doesn't seem to work for me. Perhaps this is because I don't have a numpad like standard desktops do? If this is the case, it might be handy to make it so the cpu can be changed using the other +/- signs as well (future release?).

n64killer

I have a laptop, and I didn't need any drivers despite having an ATI Radeon 9200 PRO mobile. I didn't get the +/- to work either, but I have a numlock key that enable the numpad for the price of uiopjkl;m./890!

minkster

same here the plus or minus buttons dont work and also i find DNA drivers better than omegas...but they are both good too

ssj2joe

I have a laptop. I connect regular keybord, mouse, and moniter to it so it's like a desktop computer. (Why do I even have a laptop? For college.) The + and - keys work for me. Also, to help, try using msconfig to stop uncessesary apps from starting up when you want to use chankast. The under/over clocking of chankast will yield better resaults.