What's new

Laggy???

Naruto-3

i think my computer is pretty powerfull, and still when i play Naruto GNT 3 it gets REALLY laggy! WTF???

Could some1 help me out???

General Plot

Britchie Crazy
If you ran this emulator at it's current state on the "Earth Simulator" computer right now, you still wouldn't run at full speed. This emu is still WIP (if you don't know what that is, it's WORK IN PROGRESS). It's a proof of concept, showing that emulation of the GC is a possibility, nothing more than that. They are still working on it. Give them some time. Buy a GC, buy some games. If you want to see these games on your monitor, then either buy a VGA box or TV tuner card for your pc.

Pky

Oh men, there must be 14 threads of the same page about this... you can't run it a full speed because the coding is not perfect yet!!

DOGG

Naruto-3 said:
i think my computer is pretty powerfull, and still when i play Naruto GNT 3 it gets REALLY laggy! WTF???

Could some1 help me out???

besides the fact that you are an idiot for expecting it to work perfectly, it's not LAG. Lag is an internet term used to describe delays in communication. What you are talking about is "low fps", "bad fps", "slowdown" etc etc.