What's new

Kirby 64 Problem =/

Bobbo1989

everytime i go through the first level in story mode right when i enter the boss room it does that dumb error where it says theres a exception error type thing, how do i fix that?

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
What are your computer specs, graphics card, etc.? What graphics plugin are you using? Are you sure the ROM you have is good?

OP
B

Bobbo1989

Operating System: Windows XP Professional (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 3
Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 2.66GHz
Memory: 480MB RAM

is that enough info? yeah the rom is good i think it might just be my computer, and as for graphics plugin i just use the one the emulator comes with as default, i use project 64 also, thats the only game that does that, also mystical ninja does it too, but yeah most games i play i have no problem running, and i use direct X 9.0 if that helps.

OP
B

Bobbo1989

i tried that it does that same error, plus in Direct3D6 the enemy's are messed up looking, in Direct3D8 the enemy's look normal, they both do the same error, what do i do now?

OP
B

Bobbo1989

and where do i update them at? everytime i try to update my drivers i never find where to update them, is it free? and if so where exactly do i update them, and what do i download idk where to find my computers drivers newest version

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
Driver updates are always free because they are integral to the hardware's functionality. As to where to get updated drivers, check the manufacturer's website (i.e. if you have an Intel chip, check Intel's homepage)

If you do not know the exact model, Click Start --> Run, type in "dxdiag" and check the Display tab in the applications that opens