What's new

Keyboard and Mouse Not Responding

Mad_Cow

I am using a wired Matcatz Xbox 360 controller. N-Rage's Direct-Input8 V2 1.83 allows for XInput rumble, which my controller uses. The rumble works well this way. However, for some reason the keyboard and mouse do not respond when using this plug-in while the gamepad does respond. When I assign the A button to the key X or the right mouse button, the game doesn't respond. But when I assign it to gamepad button 00, it works just fine. When I use N-Rage's Direct-Input8 V2 2.2 beta, the keyboard, mouse, and controller all respond correctly. The problem is that V2 2.2 beta doesn't support XInput rumble.

My goal is to play Star Fox 64 with rumble and assign A to the X key on the keyboard. Then, I can assign the X key to both the A button and the X button on my gamepad (using Xpadder) and place a rapid fire on the X gamepad button. Then, I can hold the A button to charge my laser and hold the X button to rapid fire.

Does any of this make sense? Thanks for your help!

OP
M

Mad_Cow

Thanks!

Thanks, Squall! XBCD solved the problem. Now Project 64 recognizes my force feedback device and it works great.