What's new

Jabo's audio plugin crashes 1964

Cadex

My new high-end laptop unfortunately has the sound "card" - integrated Sigmatel C-Major. Whenever I use Jabo's audio plugin, 1964 (0.9.9) freezes with a black screen and everything at 0%. Strangely, Jabo's audio works perfectly with PJ64 and Schibo's audio works fine with 1964. I am using the RSP plugin with Jabo's. Is this a known problem and is there any way to fix this?

Legend

Yes, 1964 .99 doesn't like Jabo's plugin at all. The sound cuts out on me all the time. It also freezes alot of games like Bond WNE.It'll be fixed in the last version which I would like to hear anything about.

maximius

you NEED to use a rsp plugin with Jabo's Sound plugin, without it, even on project64, the sound is full of static, the sound needs to RSP emulated.

Legend

maximius said:
you NEED to use a rsp plugin with Jabo's Sound plugin, without it, even on project64, the sound is full of static, the sound needs to RSP emulated.

I don't think you read his meassage at all because he IS using the RSP and his message is about FREEZING not quality of sound. AND there would be NO sound without the RSP plugin being used with Jabo's.

Cadex, try using Schibo's (since that's the only plugin the .99 got tested with from what I've heard) or try Azimer's .55.1.