What's new

it says grandia II works but..

emcsquared

it doesnt work for me. I read the compatibility list and it said it worked fine. But when started it up, it showed the menu and when i pressed start, the screen turns black. Maybe its the echelon?

Last edited:

jareg

Just A Guy
emcsquared said:
it doesnt work for me. I read the compatibility list and it said it worked fine. But when started it up, it showed the menu and when i pressed start, the screen turns black. Maybe its the echelon?

Same thing here you must burn it or something

Burnpro

Supar ***
can t get it to work either, crash at loading screen.

edit: tried with daemon 3.29 / 3.46
same problem still

Last edited:
OP
E

emcsquared

hmm, i got the blue bios, i put it to ntsc, i put zwrite, still gets stuck on the loading screen, arrgghh whyyyyy.

rcgamer

the old guy
read the whole thread i linked to . you must burn it to a cd.

"3.33 but i doubt that it matters. have you tried to run a scan on your image with cdmage. it can check for corruption.

more testing
with the real cd removed from tray-daemon tools (without emulated protections)doesnt work crashes like before.
with cd in tray daemon works.
daemon tools without real cd in tray and all protection emulation on doesnt work.

i can only conclude that this is a cd protection problem that daemon doesnt emulate.
you have to burn the disk."

Last edited:

astroduck

Burnpro said:
but what if i dont have a burner.. isnt there anyway to play it?

If you don't have a CD burner but do have a CD-ROM then you can still play it. The point is that you must use disks to play instead of isos. I used the disks(both discs) to play the game and it works perfectly.