What's new

is this possible in super mario world?

crhylove

Banned
doom... as far as i know? i think you would know if you beat the level today LOL but hey, whatever... i'll admit that i really did cheat to beat all those outrageous, cool, awesome, levels, i cheated by using zsnes and save states :D and yes i musta hit whatever the f key is to reload about 8 million times during some of them.

that game totally kicks ass, it is THE game that got me into emulation as a whole.

/me goes to play some zsnes.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Hehe, that's real cheating.
Just flying over the stage wasn't real cheating, although i do admit it is cheating in some way :p

Try to beat the levels without cheating next time ;)

Eagle

aka Alshain
Well, thats a mixed issue. Save states are only cheating if you are playing a game that only lets you save at specific points of the game. If you can save anywhere at any point during the game then its just a faster way to save and not really cheating.

adi

get out of my house
its not reaaaaaaaally cheating if you think about it long enough, but it certainly makes the game a lot easier and thats why i dont do it.

i love super mario world, i must have wasted all my life for a month getting the 96 levels unlocked on my bros GBA

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Well, it is mostly cheating unless used the right way.
Like in SMW, you can't save everywhere (how easy would it be then?). So making a state and loading for when for example, you die, that's cheating.

And that's what you did, anchel!
Shame on j00! :happy: