What's new

Is this a bug?

tossapon

Whole screen turned black and when i checked "Wireframe" box in graphic settings screen show like first image and it's turn to second image within 0.2 sec.then i unchecked "Wireframe" box then the screen turn black again can anyone tell me what's happen?

I've test with Tales of Symphonia
tos4ag.gif

tos22eg.gif

Last edited:
OP
T

tossapon

1st image is when i just checked wireframe and if i didn't check wireframe box then the whole screen turned into eternal darkness...

OP
T

tossapon

The first one is with wireframe too but it's appear only around 100 milliseconds after i clicked OK button and if i unchecked wireframe it's should be like below image forever :(
blackscreen7dc.gif

Mouser X

For those who didn't catch it, I think what tossapon means is, when wireframe is UNCHECKED, the screen is completely black. Once checked, it shows the first image for a split second, then it turns into the 2nd image (which, it should turn into the 2nd image). The question they're asking is, "Why do I get a black screen when I have wireframe off? And, why, for a split second, does it look the way it should, before it goes to wireframe, when I turn it on?" At least, that's how it sounds like to me. I think it's a pixel shader problem, but I really don't know. Having never used Dolphin, I can't say what's going on. Mouser X over and out.

BlueFalcon7

usually its a problem with the video/UI blending problem that should be fixed in later versions of the dolphin. If you notice that one black line that goes diagnolly along the screen of the second image of the first post, that is probably the thing that causes the black screen. The blending problem might be something that you could fix by getting a graphics card with PS 2.0. But I wouldnt recomend getting a graphics card with PS 2.0 just to play the dolphin at 2 FPS. If its not your GPU, than its most likely another video plugin problem with the dolphin.

OP
T

tossapon

i see.my graphic card support PS2.0 then it must the video plugin problem.
now i'll wait for next versions.Thanks everyone for replies.