What's new

Is the Ikaruga/ZeroGunner2 bug fixed?

Doingo

I have a quick question. To save me a lot of trouble, can someone tell me if Ikaruga and/or Zero Gunner 2 works without the missing bullets/texture bug in any release of Chankast? If so, which release? Thanks in advance! Borderdown is another game I must check out as well!

holymoz

ikaruga: works good in any release but the missing bullets still remain

zero gunner 2: works only on 0.2 - 0.2a with some glitches

border down works very good on any release but a bit slow, it's a very nice shootemup and it seems strange but for me it's very very difficult than ikaruga, radiant silvergun, dodonpachi or other famous shmup I played :paperbag:

Psykosys

I played Ikaruga for the first time today using .25 (have never played it before, even on console), and I didn't notice any missing bulllets. Is it all projectiles that are supposed to be missing or only some special kind? Anyway, it's definitely playable using the latest version.

holymoz said:
ikaruga: works good in any release but the missing bullets still remain

zero gunner 2: works only on 0.2 - 0.2a with some glitches

border down works very good on any release but a bit slow, it's a very nice shootemup and it seems strange but for me it's very very difficult than ikaruga, radiant silvergun, dodonpachi or other famous shmup I played :paperbag:

holymoz

the missing bullets are in the second stage where there are the crates, on some sides of the crates there are some circlets that shots at you but the bullets can't be seen, just stay near the circlets with the same color to avoid to dying, I pass that part dying only 3 or 4 times, anyway for every hour of played game you gain 1 credit (you start with 3 crdits), if you reach 10 credits you gain free play.