What's new

is lemmy sound plugin usable with 1964?

olivieryuyu

is lemmy sound plugin usable with 1964?

the sound is extremly good with this plugin but doesn't seem to be compatible with it.

hope that one day the code source 'll be release

thanks

vleespet

The decent one
No, since it isn't a plugin based on zilmar's specs. If the plugin would get open-source, someone could re-create it for zilmar's specs, but as far as I know the source of this plugin wouldn't be released (at least, there is no sign it will be).

zorbid

It's not Lemmy's, it's Lac's plugin. But whatever, it was kept as an non Zilmar spec plugin on purpose... I remember some harsh words from Smiff about this...

Unless Lac Changes his mind it won't happen.

scotty

The Great One
If you want to use this plugin, then use it with Nemu64. I admit it is good, but well Nemu is still the best non-Zilmar spec emulator for N64. I never understood why stuff like this isnt posted in its proper location (Nemu discussion). Then again who does get it in the right place the first time.

rcgamer

the old guy
scotty said:
If you want to use this plugin, then use it with Nemu64. I admit it is good, but well Nemu is still the best non-Zilmar spec emulator for N64. I never understood why stuff like this isnt posted in its proper location (Nemu discussion). Then again who does get it in the right place the first time.

well he did ask if it could be used with 1964.