What's new

Im Having Project64k Problems Plz Help!!!

xXNeoConkerXx

every time i try and open project64k a pop up comes out that says: Current GFX dll could not be used please select another one. What should i do?

metsfan

jesus squall, don't be such a dick and help the guy out.

what you need to do is go into the options menu, go to settings and select a different graphics plugin. I believe the one pj64k prefers is Jabo's D3D7 plugin

Btw squall, i was checking out your personal profile nad saw that your occupation is a SeeD Elite Mercenary. How much does that pay? I was thinking about dropping out of college and becoming one as well and i was wondering if you think its worth it. I don't intend to make as much money as "The Great Gunblade Wielder", but I figure i can work my way up the ranks if i'm dedicated enough, right?

Also, it says you are located "All around the world". I'm no master of physics, but i believe this statement violates so many laws of physics that it could make ones head explode to list them all.

Last edited:

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
jesus squall, don't be such a dick and help the guy out.

what you need to do is go into the options menu, go to settings and select a different graphics plugin. I believe the one pj64k prefers is Jabo's D3D7 plugin

Btw squall, i was checking out your personal profile nad saw that your occupation is a SeeD Elite Mercenary. How much does that pay? I was thinking about dropping out of college and becoming one as well and i was wondering if you think its worth it. I don't intend to make as much money as "The Great Gunblade Wielder", but I figure i can work my way up the ranks if i'm dedicated enough, right?

Also, it says you are located "All around the world". I'm no master of physics, but i believe this statement violates so many laws of physics that it could make ones head explode to list them all.

No need to be a dick yourself, he just simply implied that Project64k support is not offered here. You answered his question and thats it...

You guys shouldn't argue like that.
Be mature and just suck it up.
Nooo wonder EmuTalk isn't popular out there
Lol I'm not offending anyone, I'm just sayin' :p

Last edited:

metsfan

well... i could've have been truthful and said metsfan's mothers bedroom.....

are all SeeD Elite Mercenaries as witty as you?

You guys shouldn't argue like that.
Be mature and just suck it up.
Nooo wonder EmuTalk isn't popular out there
Lol I'm not offending anyone, I'm just sayin' :p

EmuTalk is just fine, its a nice quiet community and it hosts boards for all of my favorite released and up-and-coming emulators, it's got a section for everything, and most people here are helpful. There is so much info on this forum, even if it isnt hte most "popular" its the only emu forum on my favorite places list, so even if it isnt flooded with stupid kiddies, thats fine with me. If it was "popular", then I wouldnt be able to get the answers to my questions because my posts would get trampled by stupid crap. God bless EmuTalk.

Last edited:
OP
X

xXNeoConkerXx

lol damn, calm down guys, ive already tried wut u suggested metsfan but when i press the down arrow thing for the graphics plugin its all blank theres nothing on the plugin selection thing.

zaba_3

This is emulation board so I dont see why you shouldnt help somebody.
And emulator name is referring to pj64 so thats maybe reason why he posts it here?

Wow I got over 1000 posts so I can be dick :)

OP
X

xXNeoConkerXx

never mind i found the problem, the plugin directories wasnt set to the project64k folder where all the plugins were. thanks for the tip squall. thanks for all the help u guys. well im out peace