What's new

I'm bored so I make a useless poll

which is the funniest boss to beat on OOT?

• Gohma (Deku Tree Boss)

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • King Dodongo (Dodongo Cave Boss)

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Barinade (Jabu Jabu's belly Boss)

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Phantom Ganon (Forest temple boss)

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • Volvagia (Fire temple boss)

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Morpha (Water temple Boss)

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Bongo Bongo (Shadow temple boss)

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • Kotake & Koume / Twinrova (Spirit temple boss)

Votes: 16 37.2%
  • Ganondorf (Ganon's Castle)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ganon (Final Battle)

Votes: 8 18.6%

• Total voters

gokuss4

Meh...
Tri-Force said:
sorry gokuss4 but I am the best zelda sword fighter. that's why the Tri-force lent me it's name and image

:p try beating dark link with z targeting and with the master sword only (dont even use the spin attacks) without getting hit :p. i've already done that yesterday and I DID IT :p. against the rest of the enemies i never got hit :p. so im the best sword fighter. its just that i liked dbz more when i joined this forum because they were showing new episodes, now that i got into n64 emulation again, i like zelda the best :p.

Tri-Force

Philosopher Warrior
i've beat him without a hit too. all it is is a few backflips and dodge his huge slash run around him while he's in the air and let loose with the sword. the most fun stage for me was the Gerudo Vally part with the chix. i like playing Arrow sniper to take them out.

thine_impalor

Local spammer
wouldn't it be cool to play over the net? link vs. link in the ZELDA fashion(NOT super smash bros)??
oh yeah, i think the funniest boss is volvagia not bcuz of the BOSS itself, but the situation, i mean, here is an EVIL EXTREMELY powerful dragon, and how dyu kill him? the WHACK-A-RAT way!! well......i am laughing.....guess no one else is huh?? whoops heh

vampireuk

Mr. Super Clever
The ghost gannon is a beast to beat at times....those "fireballs" he fires at you are harder to hit for some reason than from the real gannondorf

thine_impalor

Local spammer
grrrrrr.................i haven't SEEN the REAL gannon DAMNIT

The ghost gannon is a beast to beat at times....those "fireballs" he fires at you are harder to hit for some reason than from the real gannondorf

oh GR8..... i haven't SEEN the real gannon. now i know how to beat the game............
so, same as the phantom gannon...oh well.......
i didn't c that i didn't c that............