What's new

If cats could talk... (you tube)

Xtreme2damax

Lol awesome, I watched the videos the night after you posted them and was cracking up.

Cats are much smarter than they lead us to believe, probably infinitely smarter than canines but lazy as hell. :p

Azimer

Emulator Developer
My cat would have kicked these pansies asses for doing that shit. I've trained him well to be a ninja warrior!

OP
Cyberman

Cyberman

Please note inserting AA batteries into a cat's back end is asking for more than just a PETA Beating, it's the angry claw marks... :D

Has anyone noticed some cats put up with a lot and others put up with nothing?

Cyb

EmuFan

Emulation Fanatic
Has anyone noticed some cats put up with a lot and others put up with nothing?
I have. I have...My oldest one sometimes acts REAL nice, while other times it´s like she´s on a period or something...Which is impossible. I hope...Her sister (Dead) managed to get one of her claws at the inside of my eyelid. Ouch? Yeeees.

My oldest male (My only male) puts up with just about everything...I can just roll him back and forth, back and forth etc. He also eats everything. I once had to get that pill against worms in him (Now comes in spray) So i picked him up, opened his mouth, and i was afraid i had to hold his mouth together when i dropped the pill, but no...Went straight down, sunnovabitch! And he licked himself firmly around the mouth...Chubby bastard.

A.I.

Banned
I once had to get that pill against worms in him (Now comes in spray) So i picked him up, opened his mouth, and i was afraid i had to hold his mouth together when i dropped the pill, but no...Went straight down, sunnovabitch! And he licked himself firmly around the mouth...Chubby bastard.

I know the experience. We tried the pill method too but with less than satisfactory results. Either my cat is too smart for her own good or she has seen one too many mental patient hospital dramas. The little bitch pretends to swallow then low behold when we're not looking she spits it out. Later, we find the pill laying on the floor. We now use a tube of paste (not toothpaste). My wife holds the cat, I open her jaws (the cat's jaws) and my wife squeezes it all in her mouth (the cat's mouth). It gets messy, the cat gags, it goes everywhere on her face (the cat's face), on her fur, her whiskers (not my wife's whiskers) and later after eating her Whiskers (cat food) she ralphs (not Ralph Wiggem) somewhere random like on my slippers. The spray sounds like a good idea though.

Last edited: