What's new

I think its broke...

Kastro187420

I recently Downloaded Nemu08, and all it would say at the bottom when I loaded a rom was "NEMUlating...". Well, I got Rice's video plugin, and it loads up, but then it says "Directx Device is Ready", and next to it says "VI/s 18.03", the number changes between 15 - 19...

Anyway, I get a black screen, but from there, nothing happens.The ROM doesn't play, I can't do Memory Dumps, or anything. The ROM works on PJ64, so I know its not the ROM...

How can I fix this problem?

Quvack

axcc123 said:
nobody uses this anymore the project is dead

That's beside the point, and doesnt solve his problem. Many people use nemu for things such as debugging, etc.. it's the only (publically available) emulator with a uber powerful debugger which is easyish to use, albiet buggy =P I use it all the time when it comes to rom hacking/exploration/translation/etc..

Have you tried Jabo's plugin or something like that? I had that DirectX problem with Rice's plugin for a while (regardless of emulator), I imagine you'd find a solution to your problem by searching the forums for that problem specific to the plugin, have you got all the dll's Rice's plugin uses in your nemu folder?

ugh long winded reply, sorry.