What's new

I take it back

Valek

Its kinda ironic...one of the only games I can run on 0.8.4 is RE2, while everything else doesnt run at all. Im sorry to say that 0.8.4 is the worst one yet, atleast for my system. I have tried every plugin combo with every ROM setting, but nothing seems to work. Just to be specific, Im using Daedalus D3D8 rel 2 and 3, Jabo 1.40 and 1.5, the default 1964 OpenGL plugin, Azimer's Audio (Old Driver), and N-Rage's DirectInput8 v2, and once again, nothing works no matter what plugin I use. I guess Ill just have to go back to 0.7.2 :( Any help would be GREAT. (sys specs below)

Last edited:

iq_132

Banned
You should probably try to mess with the settings a little more before giving up. It didn't work with me at first, but then I enabled RSP.dll.

You might want to look for solutions to problems in the 1964 0.8.4 problems thread...

Last edited:
OP
V

Valek

I HAVE enabled/disabled RSP. Doesnt work. And I have tried every setting in every plugin's menu, not to mention every ROM setting as well. Spent around 5 hours messing with it last night! Nothing works!

OP
V

Valek

sk8bloke22

roll for life
uninstall 1964 using the provided uninstall files. then delete ur current folder, and get rid of any previous installations. now re-install, follow the steps Duncan provided in the sticky thread, and try again. the fact that uve messed with the settings for '5 hours' suggests to me that u may hav mucked something up, u may not have, but its a possibility. if u r still having problems after doing wat i said, then im not sure. but things like this hav happened to me before, and the best thing to do is make sure u hav a clean install, becos then u can at least then u will know wether or not u mucked a setting or that there actually is a bug.