What's new

I need help with my ROM badly...

zeldamastertim

I am trying to open my Goldeneye ROM and I click on nemu64 in my folder and it opens up the Nemu64 screen where it says ROM, multiplayer,options, plugins, debug, help On top of the screen. I double click Goldeneye 007 on the screen. Then it opens it and it a gray screen with it saying nemulating on the bottom but the game never starts. How do I play it? I am also having trouble with the plugins on project 64. I have th Nosound.dll, a whole bunch of Jabo Direct things and RSP.dll and stuff but I get a error. Maybe it is my computer it is a Windows 98. Is it too old?

Last edited:

Googol

Give me back my floppy face!
If you just want to play it, and not use all the extra debugging features NEMU has, then switch to PJ64 or 1964. They're far more compatible and have newer versions. However, if you need to use NEMU for any reason at all, we'll need your computer specs so we can help you out. Matter of fact, you should put them up regardless, as they're quite important in troubleshooting.

Googol

Right-click on the desktop, go to Properties. Click on the tab "Settings" and take a screenshot (Ctrl+PrntScrn). Then, right-click on "My Computer", select properties and take a screenshot. Then post herewith those two screenshots attached.
P.S. to make the screenshot show up, have MS Paint at the ready. Paste the screenshot directly after you take it by pressing Ctrl+V in Paint, then save it somewhere as a jpeg. Do the same with the other one, and attach both to your next post. If you don't feel like doing all that, just type the info you see on the respective screens.

Sorry if that seemed complicated and rambling, but it'll help, hopefully.

OP
Z

zeldamastertim

I have to reply later

I have the pictures made of the desktop but when I type the url in the post and preview it it just shows text.

Googol

You use the "insert link" button. However, I meant that you use the "attachments" feature of the Advanced post screen.
Also, this thread
might help you out a bit.