What's new

I Got A PSP!!! Woo

Intoxicated

Well just a couple of weeks ago but i thought you guys might be interested to know since u guys are into games and all. People at this other forum were a bit more boring :rollingey

Anyway my dad got it from Japan because he went there for a business trip and he came back and surprised me with it! Lol to be honest when i first got it i had no idea it even existed but that was because i relaised it's not released anywhere except for the US and Japan lol.

I've got some pics here (attached) if u want to have a look. Please tell me wot u think.

I've only got one game on it at the mo and that's Need For Speed Underground Rivals lol and it's pretty kewl.

Anyway i was pretty excited when i first got it and it's really kewl and i'm always playing on it. To tell u tha truth, i've never played a game like this before since i was a kid. I'm so addicted to games again...it's like study took away my life :( lol and it has and i have to get back to my assignment lol.

Anyway i thought i might ddrop in and give u guys a look for those who haven't got it yet :) I hope u like!

EDIT: WOAH! Guys i'm so sorry for making this stretch the page too much :S Sorry!!!!

Last edited:

Stezo2k

S-2K
Nice PSP, i'd like to get one myself someday when they're cheaper, bit pricey when they come out over here

Last edited by a moderator:

DarthDazDC

An Alright Guy
yeah nice one, im at last gettin a job startin on friday and i'll be able to get one as early as end of next week :D
have fun, and try out the emulators that are goin around for it too, they're at versions which run the ROMS at near playable speeds now, so have a go on them when u want to

Jaz

Ex-Mod
I like my PSP - well worth it (as long as you have a DS as well - wouldn't like to say which is the better!). :D

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
i gotta have the Nintendo Revolution :O nes/snes/n64 bring it on baby :p
Oh yea and of course whatever GC and Rev games that come along but mainly the good stuff mentioned above :p

Falcon4ever

Plugin coder / Betatester
I saw a PSP last week (guess that guy importated it), it's pretty big :| almost like an old remote control...

OP
Intoxicated

Intoxicated

Lol yeah. The PSP over here apparently (in New Zealand) will be over $400 NZ and will be released on September the first. It is kinda big kinda small i guess hehe, but it's way kewl! I'd really like ot have a nintendo DS one day too, is it any good?

There's already an emulator for it? Kewl, where can i download it? I'd like to, plus the roms lol.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Intoxicated said:
I'd really like ot have a nintendo DS one day too, is it any good?
Well, I suppose you should call that user preference. I love mine, though. The display isn't as sharp as the psp I'm told, but I like things a little blurry. Also I'm told that the psp is much more fragile than the ds and it's easier to get scratches on the display on the psp.
Anyway... I like it =) It kinda depends on the games and the controls that makes a system worthwhile, huh?

OP
Intoxicated

Intoxicated

Oh ok thanx darth daz.

And doomulation yeah it is kinda fragile. I'm very careful with the PSP i'm scared it may one day be dropped and it almost did yesterday with this guy who came over!!!! argh! lol The graphics are realy kewl and it's a really good console overall. My dad wants to now get the PS3 and X360 :eek: I can't believe him lol i already have an N64, PSone, Gameboy and computers and an XBOX now he wants to get mroe ON top fo the PSP and stuff he just bought lol. Crazy eh?

OP
Intoxicated

Intoxicated

Lol thx WhiteX lol. Some people told me it was kinda dramatic the way i set it out, but the thing is...i didn't actually set em up as such. I just placed em there LOL. It was evening and so it was dark, and my room was and i didn't want my bedroom lights to reflect in the psp and cause a glare so i used my desk lamp and turned it sideways to highlight the importan stuff (i.e. the PSP and game lol).

I like the pics too... lol too humble of myself hehe. It's really dramatic hehe. I really liek ot take photos, anyway, back on topic hehe.

I just HAVE to have them all ;) - consoles etc. hehe

bcrew1375

Intoxicated said:
I'd really like ot have a nintendo DS one day too, is it any good?

I'd wait to buy one. There aren't alot of good games out right now(WarioWare - Touched is pretty fun. I'm sure it'd make you laugh with how ridiculous the games are, such as unrolling toilet paper :p). I'm looking forward to the Zelda game that's supposed to be coming out, though :).

OP
Intoxicated

Intoxicated

It will be able to be used on the PS3? wow that's kewl...that'll increase my dad's preference of getting one then :rollingey lol.

At the moment, there aren't many [good] games out, ur right, but eventually, just like every other console, they will release many more. I'm hoping they release a new rash bandicoot game on it...maybe crash twinsanity because crash bandicoot is one of my fave games lol

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
bcrew1375 said:
I'd wait to buy one. There aren't alot of good games out right now(WarioWare - Touched is pretty fun. I'm sure it'd make you laugh with how ridiculous the games are, such as unrolling toilet paper :p). I'm looking forward to the Zelda game that's supposed to be coming out, though :).
You can also play gba games which was one of the reasons I got it...
That is, if you don't want to stick with your old gba. The ds doesn't support multi-player on gba.