What's new

i get no video

yumero

hey i'm trying to play harvest moon and i'm not getting any video, just sound...at the bottom all the percentages (except for compile) are going up and down but still no video is coming up. i'm using the latest version of 1964. any suggestions?

Last edited:

Matata

Novato Experimentado
what plugins are you using? what are your specs? Did you already tried a diffrent plugin? or a diffrent emulator?

OP
Y

yumero

i'm not using any plugins, i've tried nemu64 but i get a different error with that, what specs are you talking about? and i've tried different plugins but they didn't help.

OP
Y

yumero

CrzCorvette said:
It could be a bad rom. Scan it with good windows.

well it works in project64, the only problem with that is i get weird boxes around some of the graphics in that emulator.

ultima528

o_O

I think CrzCorvette means you should scan it with GoodN64, and use the GoodWindows frontend to make life easier.

And as for plugins, you are using plugins.. maybe you don't realize it... look in the options somewhere (sorry, I haven't used emulators for a while already, so I forgot).

As for specs, Matata means your computer specs (i.e. processor, graphics card, sound card, memory, etc.)

Edit: You replied before me.. but.. you should use GoodN64 to check if your rom is a [!] rom. It might work if it's not, but will most likely have problems