What's new

I can't setup a second controller and a few other things

jwilds73

Ok I have two smartjoy PSX and N64 usb adapters and I can configure my first one to run and it works 99% fine. However when I plug my seond PSX/N64 usb adapter and go to the menu to configure the buttons and joystick it automatically tries to configure all inputs as z+. Now I have tried using other controllers and the one I use for the first usb adapter. However no matter what it always tries to program the buttons itself as z+. The only other problems I am having is finding driver files that will support my adapter, rumble pak and memory cart I guess. I'm still somewhat new to this. I use Def's N64 Direct Input Plugin 0.54 and it works great for one player with one controller but doesnt recognize my rumble pak or memory cart. I just really want to be able to hookup two controllers with rumble and memory cart support.

WarlockBA

Try using another plugin.
If the "Def's N64 Direct Plugin" is the default pick another one, there is one which works best with all packs and stuff. I'll update this post when i get home, with the name of what works fine for me.
Maybe that helps, till then.

RottNKorpse

Viva la PJ64!
I prefer NRage's plugin for controllers...I have head all 4 controllers setup before so I know it works with multicontrolers.