What's new

I can´t play any game

darton

When I start Project64 then will come the mistake: Direct3D failed to initialize your HAL device make sure you have a properly configured 3D graphics card compatible with Direct3D 6.0.
What can I do?

DeadRabbit

Emutalk Janitor
Hi darton,

You could try looking at the error log that gets produced (it's in the PJ64 folder)

When I had that error I had to set the desktop to 16 bit colour, you coud try this :)

BTW I just poured myself some honey NUT cornflakes, and I've just noticed on the box it states "This product may contain nut traces".

Now if the world was run properly and laws and the courts were fair, I should have the right to wander down to the factory that produced this, cover it in manure and burn it down. Apparently though my wife tells me that I'd go to prison, BASTARDS.

Last edited:

Trotterwatch

BTW I just poured myself some honey NUT cornflakes, and I've just noticed on the box it states "This product may contain nut traces".

I've purchased bags of salted peanuts before now, which have had:

Warning: Contains peanuts

On the bag! I mean, talk about stating the bleedin' obvious.

viperx209

darton said:
When I start Project64 then will come the mistake: Direct3D failed to initialize your HAL device make sure you have a properly configured 3D graphics card compatible with Direct3D 6.0.
What can I do?

i use to have the same problem you need to play around with your bios chip set setup. and try getting the newist drivers and dx8.1