What's new

How Well Will Zelda(Wind Waker) Run on my machine?

ELT

I am in the process of acquiring zelda off of my cube, will it run wlel on an

AMD 64 3000+
1,024 MB DDR PC3200
BFG Geforce 6600GT

Also, is the PAL version compatible with dolphin?

Clements

Very slowly, probably around 5fps in-game, with some graphical glitches. PAL version should work.

OP
E

ELT

This should provide a little more insight on my pc specs. Also my HD is a SATA seagate Barracuda 120GB, so it hsould stream the iso information fast enough.

os: Windows XP Pro SP2 CPU: AMD Athlon 64 3000+ 1.8ghz Venice Core Mobo: Asus A8N-E Nforce4 Ultra RAM: 1024mb Kingston Hyperx Dual Channeled Video Card: PCI-E BFG Geforce 6600GT OC

OP
E

ELT

Why is there a stick up your ass? I noticed his specs werent so far off of mine ,and could probably be matched if i overclocked. I was wondering what he got.

Clements

We all get the same speed since the bottleneck is the emulator itself. It does not matter how fast your PC is, it'll never run anywhere near fullspeed with the current Dolphin.

Trotterwatch

ELT said:
Why is there a stick up your ass? I noticed his specs werent so far off of mine ,and could probably be matched if i overclocked. I was wondering what he got.

There isn't one up my ass, but I suspect there is something in your brain that stops you from searching the forum for the other 9 million posts on this very same subject.

Pokemoner

aka Saiko..
Trotterwatch said:
There isn't one up my ass, but I suspect there is something in your brain that stops you from searching the forum for the other 9 million posts on this very same subject.
agree:whistling

arnalion

Nintendo Fan
ELT said:

You wouldn't be able to match clements stuff if you overclocked. 6800ultra owns 6600gt

Leonardow

when i start HM A Wonderful Life the screen become black and nothing happen! PLEASE help me I want to play this game!

raksmey1309

How many times i have to answer same questions again and again.
U think U can do everything with the current version.
Just wait for 1.03 that hopefully fixed gfx error.