What's new

How to make backups from Gamecube games and use them on Dolphin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wicke

I downloaded and installed Dolphin. I didn't find integrated support to import CDs. How I can do that?

Sercio

I downloaded and installed Dolphin. I didn't find integrated support to import CDs. How I can do that?

Man .... read the FAQ!!!
Or use google, search for "How to make backups from Gamecube games and use them on Dolphin?"

OP
W

wicke

I find a guides how to do that with a broadband. I don't have it. How I can do it with my DVD drive?

OP
W

wicke

You can't. You need the broadband adapter.

Where I can get it? America is so far. In Finnish online stores is only kin of modem adapters avaible. And I can't be sure is modem adapter and broadhand adapter same thing on Gamecube.

Sercio

hmmm..... if you can get a gamecube in your country, you should be able to get a simple 30€ broatband adapter (?!?) If not then try ebay

OP
W

wicke

hmmm..... if you can get a gamecube in your country, you should be able to get a simple 30€ broatband adapter (?!?) If not then try ebay

I know only one place by Google. It costs 49,99 € + handling

Shinigamiv7

Stop asking. This is supposed to be a forbidden topic at this forum (and for a good reason). So I would suggest you stop asking and people stop giving answers, or you might get banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.