What's new

How to change .nrg format to the .ISO format

mirha494

Well my problem is that my games are in the .NRG format, but they must be in the ISO format otherwise i cannot play them on the chanka , anyone got an solution to my problem ?

Clements

The ISO can be in almost any format. My NRG files work perfectly with Chankast, I just mount them on a virtual drive (with Alcohol 120%).

ecchi_kun

mirha494 said:
Well my problem is that my games are in the .NRG format, but they must be in the ISO format otherwise i cannot play them on the chanka , anyone got an solution to my problem ?

you can use Nero Image Drive to run a .nrg image from your hdd

also, ISO Buster Pro is worth to try :happy: i'm always amaze with it

Vic

For converting images I use ultra iso, there's a limitation of 300 Mo but it seems to not be effective for conversions.
I used it for many psx images and it worked well.

xeroparadox

a simple solution to that problem... mount with daemon tools, then simply copy an image with whatever program you like, discjuggler, clonecd, whatever.
i use alcohol 120% cause it seems to give the least amount of corruption issues

General Plot

Britchie Crazy
xeroparadox said:
a simple solution to that problem... mount with daemon tools, then simply copy an image with whatever program you like, discjuggler, clonecd, whatever.
i use alcohol 120% cause it seems to give the least amount of corruption issues
Did you happen to notice the date of this thread before you replied?:| If not, let me infor you it's over a year old. I can understand you're new here, but please don't revive something this old again in the future, k? And btw, welcome to the forums.:)

GCFreak

Yeah. Welcome. I made that mistake on forums also. It's understandable, we've all been at that stage. I suggest you read the rules so please do.