What's new

how they get 120fps?

raddy

i saw few screens and there is 120 fps written... ive got 4 fps... HOW THEY DO THAT????????????? and what is that dynarec, how i can use it??? i read something about it but i didnt understan how to use it... sry for repeating the same questions, but everybody says that you cant play games with Dolphin with normal speed, but i think 120 fps is good enough...

arnalion

Nintendo Fan
Movies in games can be played in 120 fps. But when you go in game will the fps drop. 2D games can be a little faster too

JinXD

120fps is not possible when Dolphin is displaying 3D graphics, hence 99% of games are unplayable.

GCFreak

99% of they games are unplayable? sheesh, When Dolphin Displays the licensed by ninendo logo on bam3k, thats all i see of 120fps, and on dolphin u can play bam3k full speed, but 3d games are SLOWW cause advanced graphics are emulated and your system is running hundreds of processes at a time, so thats why there slow....

Pky

DOGG said:

Hahaha -.-'

Hmm gonna post something useful, the bam is the game of the balls... it's in 2D so it's going to work much better.

Last edited: