What's new

How much money will it take to bring Chankast back?

Cobrax1884

Banned
a million dollars :evil:
seriously, chankast is DEAD and nullDC is alive.If you don't know what nullDC is then i'l tell you.
It is the best dreamcast emulator and is very active.Now it's not availble for the public but it will soon be :)).
NullDC>>>>>all the DC emus :p.
I'm preatty sure that it will be able to play some games on integrated chip sets.
So the answer to you're question: patience and a dc emu alot better than this one will be alove.

See ya soon

Razgriz/Glenn

Cobrax1884 said:
a million dollars :evil:
seriously, chankast is DEAD and nullDC is alive.If you don't know what nullDC is then i'l tell you.
It is the best dreamcast emulator and is very active.Now it's not availble for the public but it will soon be :)).
NullDC>>>>>all the DC emus :p.
I'm preatty sure that it will be able to play some games on integrated chip sets.
So the answer to you're question: patience and a dc emu alot better than this one will be alove.

See ya soon

Wow, NullDC? Never heard. Are serious? Are you working on it (or at least someone you know?) ?

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
There are a few screenshots of NullDC running Dead or Alive 2 and Sword of Berserk on NGEmu.

soccerboi

And Toy Commander...

It'll be nice to be able to play DC games on my comp too, because if someone else is using the TV, I can still get my dreamcast fix :)