What's new

how many people are using chankast?

cuda7171

Banned
i was wondering, how many people have downloaded chankast? 10,000? 100,000? how many people have got to enjoy the Ultimate dreamcast emulator? it seems to be growing day after day. ..excellent..

Stezo2k

S-2K
hard to say unless the webmaster/host can tell us, i'd say a few 100,000 myself, and thats just on the official site

aika-san

i know this is off-topic but it's been bugging me for a while. I was wondering if someone would be kind enough to explain to me how i can add a picture to my signature, similar to how Tocool has done. I'm trying to use one off my hard-drive? I know it is some vbCode, but i've tried and it doesn't work. Now I feel like a real nOOb. :whistling

thx in advance

Nightmare

(when dream come true)
aika-san said:
I was wondering if someone would be kind enough to explain to me how i can add a picture to my signature
you think your signature is not big enough ?

aika-san

Nightmare said:
you think your signature is not big enough ?

Apologies. I should re-phrase that. I am going to 'replace' my signature with a picture. I am part-way through programming an rpg for PC, and was going to use the my title graphic design as my signature.

An informative answer would be nice...

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
Stezo2k said:
hard to say unless the webmaster/host can tell us, i'd say a few 100,000 myself, and thats just on the official site
Yeah, but that have a bad side too, because more and more n00bs and leechers are arriving now on the dreamcast and probably on emutalk...
And please aika san: next time put off topic please to offtopic!

aika-san

cuda7171 said:
i was wondering, how many people have downloaded chankast? 10,000? 100,000? how many people have got to enjoy the Ultimate dreamcast emulator? it seems to be growing day after day. ..excellent..

The Stats page is probably not the best indication of how many have downloaded it, but at least it gives you some kind of an idea:

http://www.emutalk.net/statistik.php?

Hope my sig is small enough now. Thanks for your help.