What's new

How Do You Convery .nrg to .cdi

chinkpak

The Co-Founder of k2o
How Do You Convert .nrg to .cdi

I have a converter that converts cdi's to nrg's but i am unable to mount nero images to my virtual f: drive, i tried using UltraIso to convert the .nrg to .iso but it didnt work and wasnt even detected by my Daemon program

Last edited:

Nightmare

(when dream come true)
chinkpak said:
I have a converter that converts cdi's to nrg's but i am unable to mount nero images to my virtual f: drive, i tried using UltraIso to convert the .nrg to .iso but it didnt work and wasnt even detected by my Daemon program

if you use daemon tool 3.46 for your virtual drive, .nrg images could be used, as long as it's not a 6.x nero image...

concerning a converter, i use winiso but .cdi formats are not supported...

lucindrea

mds is a achoal 120 or game fox format right? .. either way i think both of those will mount a virtual image .. if you can do that , you can copy the disk contents to a dir on your HD , once it's in that dir you can use fastboot to make a cdi ( if it's allredy bootable then use fastboot , but dont patch the ip.bin )

can do the same thing for nero also useing nero's image mounting program ( not allways documented and needs to be installed )

BIGFOOT_PI

chinkpak said:

Use ultraISO to convert the image to an NRG file- yes I know- Why would converting an nrg to another nrg file work? well- it does- fixed soul reaver's nrg nero image to work witrh dameon tools for me.