What's new

how do you convert a 1964 saved state to a pj64 saved state ? pm me

iq_132

Banned
Try this attachment, it is a "save swapper" i don't know how to use it or exactly what it does, but i think It might help.

Azimer (Apollo) wrote it, so it can't be that bad :)

Rice

Emulator Developer
Turn on the "Advanced User" option in the preference dialog box, you will see a menu "Export to PJ64 state" under "CPU" menu, just use that.

Intoxicated

im confuse....i really don't know anything about this kinda stuff so could you explain in a little more details if yo uwouldn't mind? thx

and also, there's a save control on PJ64 but there's no loading control...how do i load a game? i resotred...but that doesn't do anything!

pelase help me out! im in denial!

Turn on the "Advanced User" option in the preference dialog box, you will see a menu "Export to PJ64 state" under "CPU" menu, just use that.

i switched on the advanced user in pj64, if that's what u mean...but ur proabbly talking about 1964 lol...i really dont know about this sorta stuff! if it is in 1964, i can't find the advanced user thing...could u pelase put down instructions in more detail? because it's hard for me to understand these sorts of things...in pj64 i find the advanced thing but no cpu menu...i know i might be talking stupid as i probably took what u said very worng lol...

please help me out here!

Last edited: