What's new

How do I make another memory pak?

dimitrov

I want to make more custom players in the ISS games, so I'd like to know how to create an extra memory pak, as if I had two memory paks in a real controller.

Thanks in advance

Allnatural

You could rename the existing mempak file and let PJ64 create a new one, but that would be a bit of a hassle switching between the two.

The easier way is to use N-Rage's plugin and select Raw mode. You'll need to create your own file. Just make a text document (in Windows, not the emulator) and give it any name you want with a .mpk extension. Select "New MemPak/Browse" (make sure you're in the correct directory) and select your file. Select "Format MemPak" to make it useable. You can create as many mempak files as you want, and they can be used in other emulators so long as they support N-Rage's plugin.

OP
D

dimitrov

Sorry, but how do I use the plugin in "raw" mode? I can only see a .dll file and I have no idea what to do with it...

OP
D

dimitrov

I'm sorry, I can't find the Nrage pulgin's settings in the emulator interface or in the plugins folder...

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
Options --> Configure Controller Plugin. It brings up N-Rage's settings window provided that you have set N-Rage as the active controller plugin.

OP
D

dimitrov

Oh, I had Jabo's plugin. Sorry for the simple mistake, and thanks for the help.

Last edited: