What's new

House of Wax

Rom Manic

*SYSTEM ERROR*
If you hate wax museums, this is the movie to see.

Also,
  Spoiler:
Paris Hilton gets impaled through 2 car windows, then shoved off the pole by a boot.

What more do you want in a movie?!

Anyway, freakin awesome. I thought so, anyway. Great effects, great acting, and a cool plot. A must see with the girlfriend and/or friends :)

dogdogwoof

Part-Time Coder/Sleeper
paris hilton movie? i think she has enough money to get revenue off her movie, i'd like to see a boycott

OP
Rom Manic

Rom Manic

*SYSTEM ERROR*
As much as I agree with you, the movie is so worth seeing. And yes, the movie does not revolve around Paris Hilton. So if you hate her, good. I think the director did too :p

Stezo2k

S-2K
I've heard myself it's a poor movie, and it's scored very lowly on IMDB, unfortunatley I won't be seeing it in that case

OP
Rom Manic

Rom Manic

*SYSTEM ERROR*
:/ It was good though...And hearsay can be deceiving, but meh, I thought it was awesome.

aprentice

I don't care what people say, i'm going to see it for myself then decide if it really sucks or not. Everyone has their opinions, and not everyone has the same opinions..

Eagle

aka Alshain
aprentice said:
I don't care what people say, i'm going to see it for myself then decide if it really sucks or not. Everyone has their opinions, and not everyone has the same opinions..

I agree, but if everyones opinion of it is low, then I don't go and pay $8 to see it when I can wait for it to come to DVD and pay half that AND let everyone else I know see it.