What's new

Hi there, better plugins???

Arkanius

Hi everybody. Im arkanius and im around with N64 emulation some time ago. I must say that the first emulator that i used was UltraHLE. It was the best of the time. When i left UltraHLE i picked Nemu. It was the best. But my video card sucked and the emulator sucked on my pc. I jumped in project64, it worked perfectly. Now ive a better pc and i return here and say: This rocks now, best emulator ever.

Enough chit chat.

Where can i get better video, input, sound DLL´s and Plugins?

Soo i can play like the Real N64.

Cya

- Arkanius

Clements

You can change video plugins in Nemu64, and they can be found in the download section and Jabo's video can be found with PJ64. There is no one plugin that can run all games perfectly, so I alternate between five different ones depending on the game I'm playing. Nemu's default plugin is also very good, so try that as well.

OP
Arkanius

Arkanius

Well, the nemu default is kinda sucky one. Maybe there is a option for putting it work well but, it kinda sucks with me and i have a GeForce4 Ti400. Im using glNitendo or something like that. Works pretty well. Jabo´s plugin is very good to but i cant find it anywhere. Only on Project64 emulator.

cya

-Arkanius

EDIT

BTW can you tell me wich are you top 5 plugins.

1# Best
5#Worst

But they are Top five soo they are all good. But list them that way.

Last edited:

Clements

In terms of emulating the most features, Jabo's is technically the best plugin in most cases. But its discontined and the visual quality is not as good as glNintendo64(). But that doesn't support many games esp. compared to Glide64 which has very high compatibility, but doesn't support Rare games like Rice's Daedalus. TR64 Ogl is the favourite of people who want to dump graphics and has very good compatibility...

Get all the one's I mentioned, try them out with some games. It really depends on which games you like/have.

OP
Arkanius

Arkanius

Where can i get Glide64, i got it but it doest work in nemu....

About

Jabo´s plugin that work in nemu....

Can somoane post it here. Project64 website is down.

Thx

cya

-Arkanius