What's new

Help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chineseboy2

i need help. i have Metroid Prime Echoes. i downloaded it using torrent storm, but the booting is so sloooooooow.. its a GCM. am i supposed to change it to ISO? plz tell me how long the booting is and what type is it supposed to b.. thx! :bouncy: :plain:

Last edited:

maxim(L2)

stay with gcm, some poeple complain about a 10 minute load with certain games, nothing but to have patiences, the games I have tried have atmost 34 second load, remeber, you must own the original game to leagaly get copy of the same game over the internet

ShizZy

Emulator Developer
The game really isn't compatable yet. At best you'll be able to get to the intro screen.

Melonman64

i almost got ingame
it said to insert a memory card since it didnt recognize the one for dolphin
i tried to click no and play w/o, but i dont think it worked because nothing happened
then, i gave up

OP
C

chineseboy2

well.. now it works. the thing i didn't have was the plugins.. when i downloaded it it had no plugins.. the problem now is its very slow... (2 FPS.) is there a way to change the graphics to make it faster?? plz tell me. thx!!! :bunny:

Last edited:

ArgJuli

Argentine emutalk-tennisplayer
Dynarec may help you in FPS, is in Options i think.....but you have to check Dynarec and then the FPS increase.....

OP
C

chineseboy2

omg!! now i have another problem.. when im starting the game its all ok.... and then :bye3: the game doesn't start... what do i do? :evil:

ArgJuli

Argentine emutalk-tennisplayer
Well....Don't doble post, use Edit.....and the FPS increses????

Edit: Did you see the compability thread??? Maybe Metroid Prime have a problem or a bug.....or maybe doesn't work... :whistling

:happy:

Last edited:

ShizZy

Emulator Developer
I think that compatibility list is mainly from the Teaser version, but I could be wrong. If that be the case, you could be able to get in game with the improvements. Can you? If not, then don't use Dynarec. Dynarec = dynamic recompiler, and though it generally gives about a 20% fps increase, it's buggier and not as compatable as the interpreter.

Pky

I think maybe metroid primes doesn't work with dynarec. Give up on "putting" up the fps, you can't, it's the emulator. You have to be happy enough to see the metroid running in your pc, really, if it weren't of the dolphin team, we would be seeing the screenshots on google.

Ps: Dynarec makes it faster (2 or 3 fps, don't think that more) and some games don't run with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.