What's new

Help with Zelda: Majora's Mask

tokeda

Ooooookay, I know ALOT of posts have been made about this game (i have searched so I know) but nothing has solved my problem.

When I get the Lens Of Truth, I am unable to use it as all I get is a black screen with the red filter and my fairy when looking at ANYTHING thats invisible. I need to find a graphics plug-in that can help. Below is the system specs and all plug-in's tried.

Processor: AMD Athalon 2400+
Memory: 768MB DDR
Video: Radeon 9200 SE 64mb DDR AGP 8x
Plug-in: glN64 v0.4.1, Jaboo's Direct3D3 v1.5 & v1.5.1, Rice's Daedalus v5.2.0, & Rice's Video Plugin v5.6.0

Some of these actually changed the black to a white screen with wireframe like stuff ONLY on the invisible items. This kinda makes it hard to even get my Goron mask so please help me out here.

gandalf

Member ready to help
well...direct 64 alpha requieres video card that support DX 8.1.
Other thing: don´t check all the options (spescially "similate overscan" and orkinsapling, they are broken and you can´t see anything with this 2 options enabled)

OP
tokeda

tokeda

ok the Direct worked, just had to install the Catalyst drivers for my video card like the other Direct64 post said to. Once I did that, it works perfectly now.

Already tried ALLLLL of rice's plug-in's and ALLLLL of them hate the Lens of Truth.

Thanks for the help gandalf