What's new

Help with Fighter Destiny 2?

anrew012

Hi, I am having problems with a game called Fighter Destiny 2, everytime I open it up, it comes out all weird like this
------------------------------------------
2646fpz.png

------------------------------------------

I cant move at all, all I can do is A and B. I don't know if it's my graphics or not. Help to fix this problem is appreciated! ^^

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
If you had looked at the ROM Browser window's Notes column for the game, you most likely would had noticed that it says "[video] errors: menus". Anyway, use another graphics plugin like Glide64 if your graphics card can handle it.

Also, you said that you can't move in the menu. Did you try moving with the digital pad as well, or just with the N64 analog stick?

OP
A

anrew012

If you had looked at the ROM Browser window's Notes column for the game, you most likely would had noticed that it says "[video] errors: menus". Anyway, use another graphics plugin like Glide64 if your graphics card can handle it.

Also, you said that you can't move in the menu. Did you try moving with the digital pad as well, or just with the N64 analog stick?

Oh my god. XD I forgot to use the digital pad, thanks and glide64 fixed the menu. Thanks for the help.