What's new

Help, strange problem when try to run 1964.

Terranigma

Whenever I tried to run 1964, I get the following messages.

Failed to load video plugin:C:\PROGRAM FILES\1964\099\RiceDaedalus5.2.0.dll
Failed to load input plugin:C:\PROGRAM FILES\1964\099\RiceDaedalus5.2.0.dll

I clicked OK and I'm taken to the "Options Plug-ins" section. I clicked on the little tabs on my System Default Video Plugin and it's totally empty. The same with my Input Plugin. The system default audio plugin is ok though. I checked to see if the directories are correct and both video and input plugins are in the right folder. This is my first time running 1964, can someone please help me? What am I doing wrong?

OP
T

Terranigma

Newest version of the plug ins or the newest version of 1964? If you mean the emulator, my version is 099, which as far as I can tell, is the newest version of the emulator.

OP
T

Terranigma

I downloaded it but it still doesn't work. Also, what kind of Input plugin should I download? The problem isn't just getting the plugins to work, my emulator won't even allow me to choose what plugins to use. The directory is correct but it still shows nothing there for both Video and Input Plugins. I click on the tab and there's nothing there.

bohdy

Okay this is a guess but maybe when you extracted the emulator you didn't preserve the path information. 1964 probably can't find any plugins because they are not in the Plugin directory.

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
The best input plugin is Nrage 1.82b.
Try 2 make a new folder in your 1964 folder and name it plugin.
Then put your plugins in this folder.