What's new

help me with JetGrind Radio ...

ong_chu_net

i'm playing Jetgrind Radio , but i have a problem ...see this picture :
jet9qo.png

I can't play continue cauz i do'nt know how to paint to that wall ... tutorial's game tell me "folow the arrow to paint some phat lines" but i don't know how to do that ...:(
-does it's mean hit "down arrow" on analog control 100 times?
-i hit enough 100 times "down arrow" button but nothing happen... *_*

anyone can help me ??? .. sorry for my noob question and bad English ...tks

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
I've had the same problem and quite frankly I haven't figured out how to get past it. I ended up ditching Jet Grind Radio completely.

Last edited:

DeathRain99

Supposably, select gamepad's do not support it for some reason... If I recall, it was in a sticky somewhere. I couldn't get it to work with my keyboard, so I purchased a Saitek P880 (not for JGR, for emulation and PC gaming in general), and it still didn't solve the problem.

OP
O

ong_chu_net

omg , it's mean JGR is not perfect ... :(
Darkman input plugin 4.0 is supports keyboard for JGR but it's still didn't work at all ...

Sorry for my bad English.

Stadsport

So no one has any solutions for this? It would be great to be able to play this game on the go. :/

Update: It seems like this is mostly a factor with computer speed. Being that the graffiti has to be drawn quickly and is timed, if the game is lagging, you won't get it in time, and it sometimes won't accept input at all. It works on my laptop (specs in sig), but because there's so much happening, camera angles changing, etc, the game tends to lag down pretty bad when you're tagging things that require specific analog stick movements. If it gets down really bad, it won't let me tag at all.

Just incase anyone's wondering, I'm using an EMS Trio Linker (NOT the Trio Linker Plus, but they're virtually the same) with a PS2 Dualshock controller. I'd be using my Dreamcast controller, but it seems like the DC port on my Trio Linker is dead.

Overall the game runs great, but would run better if I could get games to run off images.

Update 2: I take that back. Speed is definitely a factor here, but it just hates keyboards. Use an analog stick.

Last edited:

slim_fede

SlimFede
I've got past that problem.
I assigned CTRL to increase the speed of the analog stick to the highest number in Darkman's Input Plugin.
If you hit up and then down pressing CTRL it will get past that bug, it worked for me, hope it work for you too.
If it doesn't, then just get an analog controller.

Sorry if I didn't make it clear, I'm Argentine and I don't handle english very well :)

Last edited:

diablo2121

teh diAbLo
Try looking for an input plugin, Elsemi's I believe, that will let you configure your mouse as an analog stick. Then, when the time comes, you can use your mouse for the larger graffiti tags.