What's new

help me please!!!

mukund

hello everybody

recently i ripped my pokemon colosseum and made a gcm file.i downloaded dolphin latest release and opened the gcm file using dolphin.and after a while i see the screen nintendo there .the fps is 0.0fps.i tried enabling frame buffer and trying but all i could see are jazzed lines and nothing else.

i am an absolute beginner and i am new to this .so do i have to install any extra plugind .i have got even the cobra 0.2 bios file and i dont know how to use it.

my system specs

entium 4 2.0ghz
geforce fx 5700 le with 256 mb vram
768mb of physical memory
80gb segate hdd

so can someone help me??

i just downloaded dolphin and started using it as it is so do i hav to do anything else????

Guru64

1) Framebuffer is only needed when using homebrew software on Dolphin.
2) Cobra 0.2 BIOS is not needed for Dolphin.
3) Open the .gcm file with GCTool and rename the 'movie' folder to something else.
4) Don't expect too much. You won't be able to run it at full speed or with perfect graphics. If you really want to play it, go buy the game along with a Gamecube.

Last edited:
OP
M

mukund

thanks for the help guys.i got colosseum running and i have got a question

at the beginning it checks for memory card and then it asks me if it is ok to continue to start the game without the card i move the arrow to yes and in order to select yes option wht have i got to press.i am getting an fps og 3.91

one more thing can someone tell me all the key board keys to control the gcm.please even tell me wht key does wht like pressing the arrow key moves the arrow up

OP
M

mukund

i have got one more queation how do u change video mode from ntsc to pal or the emulator does tht automatically cause when i tried to play zelda it gave an error' video mode set to ntsc ' this i treid on teaser .i tried on 1.2 final but a windows message popps up saying dolphin has encountered a problem and neees to shut down