What's new

HELP ME IM LOST!!!!! cant figure out nemu.

amishjew

I just downloaded this program along with zelda but i cant figure out how to use it maybe im just a dumb ass :/ anyway when i load the game it says

exception eaccessviolation in module NEMU.EXE at 00017162
access violation at address 1000AA3E in module 'video.dll'. read of address 10460000.

now that basically tells me blah blah blah blah am i suppose to do something special to set it up. I just downloaded the nemu then downloaded the game and tried to load it. Like i said i have a feeling im a dumb on this and i need to do something but i looked and couldnt figure it out thanks for the help.

OP
A

amishjew

ah i figured it out i just downloaded the newer version and it works fine but now for anyone who has played this game when i look in the telescope at the beginning i cant see anything but i know i am. Im suppose to look for the trouble maker that is at the top of the clocktower however i cant see anything but black when i look in the telescope so i cant tell what if im looking in the right place or anything. Has anyone else had this problem and if you play this game or own it can you check it the to see where it is kind of like a grid. I moved it all the way to the left i can tell cause its stops clicking and tried alot of the spots it could be but man there are just to many spots its sad something this simple is a bitch for me. Anyway if you own it just get on it its within the first few minutes of the game the rest works fine and color is fine all that i dont know why this is not working anyway just move the telescope all the way to the bottom and left as far as the thing can go then count how many time i have to click right and how many times up so i know where to zoom in and be done with this damn thing. lets say you try it and its ten click over from the left and 6 clicks up from the bottom then just say so and it will help me out alot and ill be over and done with this and i can move on to something else. thanks for your help if you got any for me.