What's new

Help me:Black screen

Status
Not open for further replies.

4devil

i downloaded .GCM rom game Pokemon XD:gale of darkness ant when i push the Play button it says Booting... and then black screen.. plz i help i dont know what to do... :unsure: :unsure: :( :borg:
EDIT: these are the two pictures...am i doing something wrong?

Last edited:

earbodig

I doubt it would even run near the speed you might want it to.

Get yourself a gamecube if you want to actually play the game ;0

BlackViper

You-Know-Who
Hello

Hey I just downloaded the game and I have the same problem with you.And black screen thing happening when I try to play nintendogs or any other game on ideas emulator.But nintendo 64 and gba emulators working well.I think these games might not be emulated as Vlado says because nintendogs(in DS) and PokeXD(in GC) aren't in compatibility lists.I think we should request them to include best games like these to emulate.:ranting:

vlado

Sexy's back!
BlackViper said:
Hey I just downloaded the game and I have the same problem with you.And black screen thing happening when I try to play nintendogs or any other game on ideas emulator.But nintendo 64 and gba emulators working well.I think these games might not be emulated as Vlado says because nintendogs(in DS) and PokeXD(in GC) aren't in compatibility lists.I think we should request them to include best games like these to emulate.:ranting:

You are getting banned blackviper , i pm'd a moderator , THIS FORUM DOSN'T SUPORT PIRACY , and you just stated that you downloaded a game from the internet.
You should have read the rules !!!

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
vlado said:
You are getting banned blackviper , i pm'd a moderator , THIS FORUM DOSN'T SUPORT PIRACY , and you just stated that you downloaded a game from the internet.
You should have read the rules !!!
Just because he said that he downloaded a ROM doesn't warrant a ban. If he would have posted a link to a ROM site, then he would have been banned.

PROTIP: IdeaS doesn't really support commercial games.

Sercio

Downloading a Gamecube games must not be illegal!
If he has the original Games then it isnt Illegal!
He should not banned only for saying download!

He not tell us where and how he download it !
Therefore he isnt against the rules!
Please consider this and donr do a unessesary bad report!
I myself try (nearly) every time to help the victim if he break the rule without he knows that!
If he comes ignorant to me then i make a ba report!

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
vlado said:
He suports piracy this forum dosn't i've seen dosens banned here for that reason!
No, you've seen people banned because they either asked where to get ROMs or posted a link to a romsite. Individuals have not been banned because they said that they 'downloaded' a game (without specifying where they downloaded it).

Casually talking about downloading doesn't automatically make it piracy promotion.

Last edited:

Sercio

Why he supports piracy? Only because he said he downloaded the file?
Like i said --> if he has thee original game then its not illegal to download!!!
Vlado dont be stupit!
READ THE RULES CAREFULLY!!!
He should not get banned !
If you have a problem with this , then pm a admin and discuss with him!

hee a lil wrong

Sercio said:
Why he supports piracy? Only because he said he downloaded the file?
Like i said --> if he has thee original game then its not illegal to download!!!

even if u have the original game doenst gives u the right to download the game, u have right to backup ur game the one that u own, no download other becuz the 1 u download is illegal hope some1 understand this :S.

Status
Not open for further replies.