What's new

Help! emulation problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoReY_2k5

Banned
i dont speak english very well but im going to try to explain clear

i download a game .gcm luigi´s mansion and the newest dolphi, the problem is when i load the game in dolphi.
dolphi became white and doesnt load the rom the computer isnt freeze and its all right i can close the windows and it doesnt became slow but the rom isnt load

here´s a picture
dolphinproblem4pt.jpg

windows xp pro sp2 5.1 2600
DirectX 9.0c
256 ram
128 Ati radeon 9200

please help me

pd:excuse me for the bad english

DOGG

You mean the emulator doesn't run all your games 100% perfectly? You got a serious problem there then.

DarthDazDC

An Alright Guy
No, he means that when he selects a game the screen stays white, he's even got a picture to show it....

Dysprosium

Graphics Designer
Actually, it depends on the region. I have two versions of Luigi's Mansion, [USA and PAL] and the USA one doesn't boot. Only the PAL one does. So, if he has the USA one it won't work. :\

OP
CoReY_2k5

CoReY_2k5

Banned
thanks

Vile324 said:
Actually, it depends on the region. I have two versions of Luigi's Mansion, [USA and PAL] and the USA one doesn't boot. Only the PAL one does. So, if he has the USA one it won't work. :\

oh yes!!
i have the USA version

No, he means that when he selects a game the screen stays white, he's even got a picture to show it....
yes it is

IFthis question hasnt asked here sorry

where i can find .gcm roms (for example luigis mansion) considered suprnova.org is dead

a lot of thanks!!!

PD: sorry for my english!!!

Knuckles

You should have read the rules, it's a bannable offence to ask for any form illegal Material.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.