What's new

hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.X

hey im new here and ermmmmm i can only find a few games for the gamecube :S and found sum sites with lots of them and i dont get acces :S and i saw it was forbidden to ask for sum so ermmm.... how can i test dolphin then i got mario party 4 but doesnt work and the other one dont even extract :( i didnt download the others yet. cause dont like them:p and i would rlly like to test naruto :bouncy: so help maybe?

IceWarm

Check the compatibility list threads to see if the games you want to run have any issues. Also the emulator is still pretty new and is still being worked on, so chances are most games won't be fully playable.

OP
M

Mr.X

compatibility list threads u mean the game listfrom dolphin ??? or sumthin els:$ dunno what it is and i heard u guys canfully play naruto so

OP
M

Mr.X

i seee but my pc can handle that .... and i cant find any good games lol just a few old ones..

JinXD

Mr.X said:
i seee but my pc can handle that .... and i cant find any good games lol just a few old ones..
So what are you asking? Cos it sounds like something which is against the rules.....

OP
M

Mr.X

nop but ermm other subject i got pokemon colleseum but it dont seem to work i think the name is wrong ..... heres a screenie
pokemon1.jpg
can anyone help me figure it out till it works plz??

Oshio

The One
Mr.X said:
nop but ermm other subject i got pokemon colleseum but it dont seem to work i think the name is wrong ..... heres a screenie
pokemon1.jpg
can anyone help me figure it out till it works plz??
Man, you have all this things open whyle trying to play in the emulator? Your crazy. :whistling

OP
M

Mr.X

welll anyways i checked that thread andermm did all that and still black screen no nintendo logo..... just dont work at all..

jareg

Just A Guy
Mr.X said:
welll anyways i checked that thread andermm did all that and still black screen no nintendo logo..... just dont work at all..

Ou man again
Use GC-Tool and rename the movie folder to anything else but movie and then it should go beyond the nintendo logo

PS: You have to wait a minute or so in Dolphin (after you renamed the file)

bLAdEbLA

Insert clever rhetoric here.
Keep in mind that this is a teaser release, so you cannot expect things to work flawlessly. This question has also been answered (Pokemon Collosseum) so many times it's not funny. Try doing a search.

mrdj

JinXD said:
So what are you asking? Cos it sounds like something which is against the rules.....

how can i test dolphin then i got mario party 4 but doesnt work and the other one dont even extract

answer. Go to the store, buy ur gamecube consoll and Mario Party 4. Im sure it will work without any problem :sorcerer:

JinXD

mrdj said:
how can i test dolphin then i got mario party 4 but doesnt work and the other one dont even extract

answer. Go to the store, buy ur gamecube consoll and Mario Party 4. Im sure it will work without any problem :sorcerer:
WTF are you talking about! :huh:

Falcon4ever

Plugin coder / Betatester
This topic is not very helpfull for mr.x or others....

like jinXD and Icewarm already told, it's better to search in the compatibilty thread (like the pokemon issue) and ask your questions there.
Ofcourse you should always discribe your system specs, installed drivers etc.

too prevent this topic going insane i will close it...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.