What's new

Hellllllllllllllp!!!!!

Tri-Force

Philosopher Warrior
ok, so i got this really old computer with win 95 on it about 2 years ago and i'm just now figuring out a way to make the crappy thing work for me. all i have to do is transfer files form my good computer to the 95 so i can have a basic work station in my room to work on my screen play and other crap like that.

here is were the problem comes in. i dont have the original win95 disks to be able to do the instal for Directcc to be able to transfer the files and that is the only way i can do the transfer seeing as i dont have a zip disk or burner or an internet connection on the old computer. and the files i need to transfer wont fit onto a standard floppy disc. so if anyone has old win95 cab files that i can extract i would REALLY be happy because while i found most of the files i need online there are just a few .vxd files and Netware.ms and NET.EXE that i can't find anywere and i NEED !!!! so who can help. oh and i've already tried to transfer from ME to 95 but the files aren't compatable so i need either 95 cab files or a 95 disc set.
thanks

oh and i cant upgrade this computer without spending a BUNCH of money because it's less than a 150 processor and the MB doesnt support Athlon processors.

Slougi

Watch it, both of you... You are walking on a slippery, fragile path right now... And that path leads to banishment from this realm.

Eagle

aka Alshain
Calm down slougi, they didnt mention anything not allowed here. Your letting this SuperMod thing go to your head. All he said was that he wanted him to contact him via AOL MSN etc. to talk about *cough* something *cough*