What's new

Havn't used PJ64 in a while, best plugins?

Trel

I lost the machine I had PJ64 on a long time ago. I decided to start using it again. What are the best plugins for each type (video, audio, control, etc.) recommended here?

Last edited:

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
The default ones. If you're graphics card can handle it, Glide64 + a wrapper.

Perhaps the N-RAge Input plugin over Jabo's DirectInput too, but it's not necessary.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
See Iconoclast's n64 configuration list. Or bighead's. They'll typically state what the best plugins are for which games.

OP
T

Trel

The default ones. If you're graphics card can handle it, Glide64 + a wrapper.

Perhaps the N-RAge Input plugin over Jabo's DirectInput too, but it's not necessary.
I'm not sure what you mean by + a wrapper. I'll do some searchign on that, but if you could tell me, that'll also be good. The last graphics one I think I used was the one that could do custom textures ( Rice I think)

See Iconoclast's n64 configuration list. Or bighead's. They'll typically state what the best plugins are for which games.

Are those pinned topics?

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
I'm not sure what you mean by + a wrapper. I'll do some searchign on that, but if you could tell me, that'll also be good. The last graphics one I think I used was the one that could do custom textures ( Rice I think)
Graphics cards that do not support Glide rendering need a Glide wrapper to run the Glide64 plugin. See what X-fi6 wrote.