What's new

HAHA another question.

pennsu

Is this just a problem of my video card or it just a problem for the version of the game that I played?

The problem is that the screen shot of mine is a little difference from JinXD's. There should be a castle behind it, and the princess peach's paper didn't transparent.
So, what is the problem??

Last edited:

Clements

It's a problem with your video card. JinXD has a video card that supports Pixel Shaders, whereas yours is stuck right back in DX6 and has no shaders or Hardware T&L. I'm suprised you are even displaying something! :p

OP
pennsu

pennsu

My video card is ......don't laugh.........
Intel(R) 82845G/GL/GE/PE/GV
haha how is it?
I know it is not very good, but can anyone tell me anything that can improve the graphic of my computer without buying or brabrabra....

PS: Is it really doesn't support shader or ...?

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
Nope, nothing you can do. That card doesn't support 1/4 of the freatures Dolphin uses.

AS Clements said, it's stuck way back in DX7 while Dolphin uses 9 to a good effect.

mateyo

This cant be really happening
you should get a better card that supports pixelshader 2.0 für about 90$ like a radeon 9600 pro or something...
its worth the effort ;D

Dysprosium

Graphics Designer
Mateyo, they don't even cost that. I can get cards much cheaper if I trade in the one I have, which can knock off $50-$60 of the price. Much worth it.

Although, for his card I'd doubt he'd get half of that. Maybe $10 if he's lucky, it's an old card compared to today's. If you want to be able to use Dolphin to it's full effect, you'll need a powerful card.

mateyo

vile, just said that much cause i saw here in an flyer a sapphire radeon 9800 pro for 99 euros ( without any trading your old for new one ) cause of that i said that much ^^
you can get good gfx boards with ps2.0 really cheap by now... i cannot even understand why most ppl still have an gf2 or something when those good gfx boards are this cheap...

OP
pennsu

pennsu

AH~~~
I'm confused. Who can tell me where to buy a powerful card with cheap price???

General Plot

Britchie Crazy
pennsu said:
AH~~~
I'm confused. Who can tell me where to buy a powerful card with cheap price???

There is no such thing. You can get a budget card, but they aren't really "cheap". Expect to spend at least $100 for a low to medium quality card, and that's if you can find one as an oem.

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
Vile324 said:
Mateyo, they don't even cost that. I can get cards much cheaper if I trade in the one I have, which can knock off $50-$60 of the price. Much worth it.

Although, for his card I'd doubt he'd get half of that. Maybe $10 if he's lucky, it's an old card compared to today's. If you want to be able to use Dolphin to it's full effect, you'll need a powerful card.

You can't just trade in an integrated graphics chip (obviously), which is what he has..

mateyo

keep it cool i just agreed your statement... its an integrated gfx chip, its not tradeable, he has to buy a completly new card, thats it...

ector

Emulator Developer
if you want to play around with dolphin and see all the graphics we can emulate so far, get the cheapest Radeon above or equal to 9500 you can find. Only features matter, graphics card speed doesn't matter much yet since that's not what's slowing down Dolphin.

and don't get high expectations, dolphin will still run just as slow as on your current gfx card, it will just look better.

txOjO

MDKEiToR
juasssss xD
It's sufficiently at the moment.
I'm not expect more , but if can get more best this wonderfull emu , in 2030 or 3050 year , no problem i have a Gcube machine :).
The "emotion" of take a game and play it in the emu ,it's gratefully than a sex with two woman :D
Keep up the good work ector & company.
I can wait thirty years or two months , but can't give to probe the emu constantly xD
Puto inglé

OP
pennsu

pennsu

I have another computer whhich has NVIDIA Geforce and TNT2

Can that work great, too?

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
No. The TNT2 is on the same support level as your integrated, and unless that GeForce is an FX 5200(+), it'll be the exact same thing.

Mateyo: Excuse me for that previous post.. a bit peeved off then, didn't really mean to say something so harsh.