What's new

Graphix

Pikkon

Ok, This is the second time that i post something up on "The Board" but i have a few questions...

Ok, the graphics is Star Fox 64 When it first starts there are explosions on the planet, but on PJ 64 1.4 They are just big and small red squares does anyone know how i can fix this?

And I am having trouble getting english roms, I was going on vacation so I opened alot of n64 roms and started dl'ing them... when i came back home they were all done so I sat down and opened PJ64 (THE COOLEST EMULATOR EVER!!!) and I started "The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time" and it loaded and it was in SPANISH, so I went :pissed: AHHHHHHHH and then I opend the others and they were all spanish to, so if any one can help me on getting ENGLISH roms that would be verry nice of you.

And last thing, In Super Smash Brothers The sound is laggy if anyone knows what is wrong on (PJ64 1.4) with the sound please tell me.
THANK YOU SOO MUCH FOR ALL OF YOUR SUGESTIONS AND HELP!!

flow``

flow``
eh..
there are no known spanish dumps of zelda

Legend of Zelda, The - Ocarina of Time (E) (V1.0) [!]
Legend of Zelda, The - Ocarina of Time (E) (V1.0) [f1] (zpfc)
Legend of Zelda, The - Ocarina of Time (E) (V1.0) [f2] (zpc1)
Legend of Zelda, The - Ocarina of Time (E) (V1.1) [!]
Legend of Zelda, The - Ocarina of Time (U) (V1.0) [!]
Legend of Zelda, The - Ocarina of Time (U) (V1.0) [f1]
Legend of Zelda, The - Ocarina of Time (U) (V1.0) [f2]
Legend of Zelda, The - Ocarina of Time (U) (V1.0) [h1] (name)
Legend of Zelda, The - Ocarina of Time (U) (V1.1) [!]
Legend of Zelda, The - Ocarina of Time (U) (V1.1) [b1]
Legend of Zelda, The - Ocarina of Time (U) (V1.2) [!]
Zelda no Densetsu - Toki no Ocarina (J) [!]
Zelda no Densetsu - Toki no Ocarina (J) [f1]

the euro mutli-lingual are usually german/dutch/english/french i think

scan them w/ goodn64 and see if they are detected and report back

OP
P

Pikkon

Umm, well i know it isnt japanese, and it isnt english because i think that (el grande deku) Is spanish but i could be wrong
:)

But where can i get an english version?

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Um, yeah...
First, rom request is not allowed here.
You can get GoodN64 at http://www.smiff.clara.net

If the sound is laggy, I guess u don't get full speed. You should get ~300 fps in pj to make it full speed. This is 60 vi/s if that's to any help. Anyway, there is a settings which you can disable to gain speed if that's the way. It's Options-->Graphics Plugin. Uncheck Sort independant anti-aliasing. I dunno what it is for, but so far, all my games has worked fine with that disabled.