What's new

Graphical Errors

Rabid Dog

Alright, I'm new here, but I'd really really like an answer so I can get on with my "life".

So, I've been having problems with my graphics in games like Majora's Mask and Banjo Tooie. Apparently this isn't any news as I've seen many people have problems.

However, up until recently my computer couldn't generate 3-D textures and 2-D objects at the same time. (This made for any 2-D object to have a colored outline around it.) So, I bought a video card that should work for both. Now, when I start up Majora's Mask, Link is still in White. I can put him in a green tunic, but it involves turning off some almost necessary options in the video plug-in options. Also, the little button icons above link don't show up, except for the faintest shadow of them.

The text (which is supposed to be white, and IS white with my old video card.) is now black, which against a dark blue background and seeing as the game is rather dark, I can't read very well. Link's sword doesn't show up either. So Link is either holding nothing or a black outline of a sword.

For B-T I haven't explored much, but the file selection screens are completely black.

What should I do?

I'm running on a Windows 98 OS and everything else seems to work just fine.

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
Please post your computer specs. The problems you have are usually the result of having a below minimum spec graphics hardware or alternatively, faulty drivers.