What's new

Graphic problem for N64

mcalder

an error apperance when i start N64 beta 1.5, it says direct 3d failed to initialize your HAL device, make sure you have a properly configured graphic 3d card compatible with direct3d 6.0...I have an Intel 82810 grahic card....does anyone know how to fix that problem... I cant replace the graphic card becasue is within the motherboard... any suggestions:plain:

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
I don't quite know what emulator you are using, or version, but i suppose you're using 1964 as it's posted on that forum.
Anyway, it isn't important.

Do you have at least DirectX6 installed?
Also try settings your color depths 16-bit color.

L

Lachp30

mcalder said:
an error apperance when i start N64 beta 1.5, it says direct 3d failed to initialize your HAL device, make sure you have a properly configured graphic 3d card compatible with direct3d 6.0...I have an Intel 82810 grahic card....does anyone know how to fix that problem... I cant replace the graphic card becasue is within the motherboard... any suggestions:plain:

Well congratulations if you get anything to work with your on board graphics card:p

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
It will work with that. You can download Glide64 & Evoodoo. It will work better on that plugin. Make sure to untick "Check microcode on every frame" in the plugin config.