What's new

grandia restarting my computer at the echelon screen

slickrick81

when it get to the black screen that says what disk im playing and say echelon there can only be one or something like that it restarts my computer. does anyone know how to fix this problem? any help is apriciated. thanks. oh and i just noticed i ment grandia 2

OP
S

slickrick81

so getting another is the only way? if so ive got another day or so to wait till i can play. dough!! thanks

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
axcc123 said:
you can patch it but you need the program
I think you are thinking about the Skies of Arcadia patch which does nothing for Grandia 2.

OP
S

slickrick81

do you mean that Im thinking of the skies or arcadia patch or axcc123? if it is patch able where can i find these programes? i tried the ipcdexpl but it gives me "wnaspi32.dll was not found" dont know what this means. if someone can explain what this means and how to fix the problem it would be great. i read somewhere that someone got it working so im guessing there is a way. if its true i need to know. thankk you all for the help. keep up the great work.

Agozer

I was quoting what acxx123 said. It had very little to do with you.

You don't have the Windows ASPI drivers installed, hence why you get an error about a missing DLL file.

Agozer

Cobrax1884 said:
all you need to do is to dl another version NON-ECHELON
Easy, no?
Not really. A good number of the rips floating on the internet happen to be Echelon releases.

Cobrax1884

Banned
Maybe but all of the isos i took from torrent sites are non-echelon rips.
You might wanna dl the game via a bittorent client (if you know how to use it)

Cobrax1884

Banned
i read something and if you underclock the pc at 50 it should work but i'm not sure
Currently playing:Sonic adventure 2-That's the way i like it (metal harbour)
In winamp